PEDICAB ADVERTISING WITH SPONSORED RIDES
- New York Pedicab Services has worked with many well-known brands and corporations such as IBM, TruTV, Chobani and Netflix. New York Pedicab Services has a proud portfolio of well-known clients.
- New York Pedicab Services is professional, communicative and experienced.
- New York Pedicab Services works with professional, engaged and licensed pedicab drivers.
- New York Pedicab Services provides the best rates for the ad agencies and the media companies and provides a better service than its local and national competitors.
- Pedicabs offer the best mobile outdoor advertising opportunity for exhibitors and sponsors.
- Pedicabs provide an exceptionally high-profile and environmentally-friendly, promotional outdoor advertising and mobile billboard opportunity that can be executed anywhere in New York City.
- Pedicabs can be considered as mobile billboards with more creative advertising possibilities. Pedicabs are slow moving enviromentally-friendly vehicles and they stay in the eye level.
- Therefore, pedicabs stay within the crowds, reaching all different types of target audience.
- Pedicab Advertising demonstrates that your company supports small green businesses.
- Pedicab Advertising promotes healthy living and fun and alternative modes of transportation.
- Pedicab Advertising catches the eye of thousands of people in a unique and novel way.
- Pedicab Advertising makes your brand stand out.
- Pedicab Advertising takes your ad to the people.
Put your brand's graphics at the back and side panels of our pedicabs. Your brand will be displayed with high quality adhesive vinyl.
Customize the color of our pedicabs to match the color of your brand's graphics. We apply vinyl that is coated on to our pedicabs like a tablecloth.
SPONSORED FREE RIDES
Sponsored free rides to attendees of your event, your store's shoppers, your hotel's visitors or your company's clients. The free rides can be arranged for the public as well. The hours can be customized.
DRIVER FIELD MARKETING
Our drivers can distribute flyers, coupons, brochures and other marketing materials to your prospects. Our drivers can also wear your brand's t-shirt, hat, jacket or raincoat.
TIMES SQUARE OUT-OF-HOME ADVERTISING
Billboard advertising in Times Square, one of the world's most trafficked spots with 50 million visitors per year, commands a relatively high price per impression compared to billboards placed elsewhere in the United States. Pedicab ads are a much better bargain compared to Times Square billboards.
PEDICAB ADVERTISING WITHOUT SPONSORED RIDES
WEEKLY / MONTHLY PEDICAB ADVERTISING
WITHOUT SPONSORED RIDES RATES:
(Rates include the printing and the installation.)
1 WEEK CAMPAIGN:
1 to 9 pedicabs = $300 per pedicab
10 to 19 pedicabs = $250 per pedicab
20 or more pedicabs = $225 per pedicab
1 MONTH CAMPAIGN:
1 to 9 pedicabs = $350 per pedicab
10 to 19 pedicabs = $300 per pedicab
20 or more pedicabs = $275 per pedicab
- New York Pedicabs work exclusively in crowded Midtown Manhattan, the busiest and the most visited business district in the United States. You can see pedicabs around Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Central Park, Theatre District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Station and every possible street in Midtown Manhattan.
- New York Pedicab Services has the industrial organizational muscle that no other pedicab business in New York City has.
- Advertising with the Midtown Manhattan pedicabs gives a lot more visibility for your brand or your company than taxicabs or public buses because pedicabs stay in Midtown Manhattan and create more impact.
- New York Pedicab Services offers weekly / monthly advertising with the Midtown Manhattan pedicabs with single weather proof panel signs placed on the back sides of the pedicabs.
- Weekly advertising with New York Pedicab Services guarantees a visibility of 25 hours per week in Midtown Manhattan.
- Monthly advertising with New York Pedicab Services guarantees a visibility of 100 hours per month in Midtown Manhattan.
- Pedicabs usually work from Wednesdays to Sundays (5 days a week) between 4:00 PM and 11:00 PM. They start at the rush hour traffic and they finish their shifts after the Broadway shows are over.
- Between 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM, pedicabs usually roam in these boundaries: Lexington Avenue in the East, 6th Avenue in the West, 58th Street in the North, 33rd Street in the South.
- Between 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM, pedicabs usually roam in these boundaries: 6th Avenue in the East, 8th Avenue in the West, West 58th Street in the North, 40th Street in the South.
- The measurements of the single panel signs are 48" wide X 16" tall.
- New York Pedicab Services can execute weekly/monthly pedicab advertising campaigns without sponsored rides with up to 200 active pedicabs.
- New York Pedicab Services can execute any weekly/monthly pedicab advertising campaign without sponsored rides within 1 week from the delivery of the artwork.
- New York Pedicab Services can also offer the weekly / monthly advertising with GPS tracking, metrics data and guaranteed visibility at flat rates that save money when compared to other similar options such as taxicabs.
LATEST FROM THE AD PORTFOLIO
Starting from July 19, 2018, New York Pedicab Services executed a 16 day 5 pedicab ad campaign for Nordstrom to create on the ground visibility for the opening of their new men’s store in Columbus Circle. The drivers wore Nordstrom branded T-shirts with uniform shorts and shoes. Complimentary rides were given to the public to check out the store. Complimentary rides were given to the shoppers to show appreciation.
On August 20, 2018, New York Pedicab Services executed a 50 pedicab ad campaign for MTV Video Music Awards 2018 that took place at Radio City Music Hall. MTV decided to hire New York Pedicab Services after all other pedicab companies indicated that they can not do 50 pedicabs. New York Pedicab Services' industrial organizational muscle is unmatched.
On May 31, 2019, New York Pedicab Services executed a 15 pedicab ad campaign for Lyft & Alexander Wang Runway Show that took place at the Rockefeller Center.Alexander Wang Official Instagram Page
On June 30, 2019, New York Pedicab Services executed a 5 pedicab campaign for Just Water and brand ambassadors handed out free Just Water samples stored on the pedicabs to the public around Union Square during Pride Parade.
On August 26, 2019, New York Pedicab Services executed a 35 pedicab ad campaign for MTV Video Music Awards 2019 with the main focus of creating on the ground visibility around Times Square and Midtown Manhattan. New York Pedicab Services was hired for a second consecutive year by MTV.
On November 3, 2019, New York Pedicab Services executed a 10 pedicab ad campaign for Goodr on the date of New York City Marathon. Brand Ambassador drivers gave out free Goodr sunglasses stored inside the pedicabs and provided free rides to marathon runners.
Starting from April 24, 2021, New York Pedicab Services executed a 2 day 2 pedicab ad campaign for Birkenstock to create on the ground visibility for the opening of their new store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The drivers wore Birkenstock shoes. Complimentary rides were given to the public to check out the store. Complimentary rides were given to the shoppers to show appreciation.Birkenstock Official Instagram Page
On September 10, 2021, New York Pedicab Services executed a 30 pedicab ad campaign for Afterpay in Meatpacking District. The drivers wore Afterpay t-shirts. Complimentary rides were given to the to the attendees of New York Fashion WeekAfterpay Event Page